Our client has been in existence for more than 43 years in Nigeria. They aim to provide a reliable total solution in Flexible Packaging & Paper products with products of consistently high quality to its corporate and other customers at prices which offer real value for the money spent. Our client also converts the Bi-axially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP), Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC), Bi-axially Oriented Polyester Film, Paper, Aluminum Foil and Cellophane for the food, beverages, drugs and pharmaceuticals and chemical packaging. They are the reputed entity in the production and supply of a wide range of flexible packaging materials and paper products. They currently have an opening for an Electrical Engineer (Carton Manufacturing) - Sango Ota HQ.
The ideal candidate core skills should include: Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Degree, HND or OND in Electrical/Electronics and Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience - 8 to 10 years in Electrical Engineering.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations, Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply