Van Sales Representative at First Excelsia
Posted on: 17 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at First Excelsia
First Excelsia Professional Services - Our client, a key distributor in the FMCG industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Van Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Minimum qualification is OND
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Must be target driven and persuasive.
- Very smart, vibrant and proactive.
- Candidates who possess a valid driver’s license and reside around Agege, Berger and Ikeja axis would be preferred.
Monthly Salary + Commission
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to First Excelsia career website on docs.google.com to apply
- Know More About First ExcelsiaSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Manager at May & Baker
- Floor Sales Representative at Fadac Resources
- Marketing Executive at Chattel Realty and Investment Company Limited
- Senior Wealth and Investment Officer at UNOCASA Limited
- Business Development Executive at ERS Nigeria Limited
- Senior Business Development Manager - Real Estate at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Sales Commercial Director at Essilor
- Business Development Executive at United Parcel Service (UPS)