- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Estate Surveyor at Edo State Government
Posted on: 16 October, 2018
Deadline: 15 November, 2018
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Edo State Government
Edo Development and Property Agency (EDPA) - We are an arm of the Edo State Government charged with the responsibility of meeting the housing needs in Edo State. We facilitate the construction and sales of housing projects as well as management of landed properties, shopping centres, offices and industrial buildings in residential, commercial and estates in the State.
Following the recent restructuring of the Agency into a private-sector facing real estate arm of the State, we are seeking to engage qualified, competent motivated and enterprising individual to join our workforce and contribute to its growth and assist in meeting its new mandate through the following capacities below:
- A degree from a recognized university in Estate Surveying or Estate Management
- Must be registered with NTESV or ICS
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ practical real estate management experience, particularly in Asset and portfolio Management.
- Only Candidates with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Degrees and Polytechnic Graduates with a minimum of Higher Credit who have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or obtained an Exemption Certificate should apply for the aforementioned position.
- Must not be older than 45 years.
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Flexibility to support other departments when necessary
- Minimum of 3 years’ practical experience in the required field
- Experience in a Property Development Company will be an adaed advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Edo State Government
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Architect at Edo State Government
- Lawyer / Company Secretary at Edo State Government
- Civil Engineer at Edo State Government
- Admin / ICT Staff at Edo State Government
- Quantity Surveyor at Edo State Government
- Land Surveyor at Edo State Government
- Accountant at Edo State Government
- Know More About Edo State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- Real Estate Intern at Coinbox Limited
- Real Estate Supervisor at Fosad Consulting
- Estate Manager at TheJobMag