Social Media Marketer at OkadaBooks
Posted on: 16 October, 2018
Deadline: 22 October, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at OkadaBooks
Okadabooks seeks to bypass the traffic in the Nigerian book publishing industry by making it easy to publish books, making it cheap to buy books but more importantly making it fun to read books on mobile devices!
Social Media Marketer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep?
- Do you know what it takes to grow an online community?
- Our social media managers manage our social accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company.
- You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter & Instagram chats etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. HubSpot’s Social Inbox) to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include Canva, inbound marketing, and blogging.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to OkadaBooks career website on docs.google.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from OkadaBooks
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Marketing Associate at OkadaBooks
- Know More About OkadaBooksSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer at Transsion Holdings
- Brand Campaign Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Digital Marketing Officer at Fadac Resources
- Graphics Designer at Fesadeb Communications Limited
- Graphics Designer at Riby Finance
- Animation and Video Maker at FCI International Limited
- Creative Graphic Designer - JumiaPay at Jumia Nigeria
- Media Manager at Search For Common Ground’s International