- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Blockchain Trainer at Belfrics Group
Posted on: 16 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Belfrics Group
Belfrics is a smart digital asset trading platform where traders and investors can expose themselves and interface with new digital currencies like bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin to name a few. Belfrics is headquartered in Malaysia and was founded in 2014.
- Training students as per Industrial shaped modules
- Should have knowledge of Blockchain concepts, Hands-on Application building
- Knowledge on Blockchain
- Good presentation and communication skillsPassion for education and training
- Training Experience in areas like (Fintech, Rentech,Wealth tech, Insuretechetc)
- Experience in the area of Banking and Finance Service Industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
- Conducting Training on Building the platform architecture
- Assessing the security risks associated with the platform architecture and suggesting/ implementing suitable changes for the same
- Corporate Training For blockchain architecture
- Working on optimization algorithms to ensure faster settlement through the platform and minimize any technical/ financial risk
- Should have built an end to end full stack product ? as part of a startup, or an organization, or even a college project, but understanding of the product architecture and its nuances is necessary
- Should be comfortable with building web based front end
- Good command over NodeJs is expected.
- Should be comfortable with RESTful web services/ APIs, Ajax implementation.
- Should be comfortable with server side technologies as well Python, JAVA Spring, Node. js
- Should have keen attention for detail and should be obsessed with building a good product
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to share their github/ bitbucket or product URLs
- Should be able to learn fast and understand new concepts quickly
- Should be willing to work in a very fluid startup environment and take complete ownership of the assigned responsibility
- Fintech/Regtech/Wealth tech/ Insuretechetc
- Blockchain/ cloud/API/ Digital Governance/ Cryptocurrencies/DigitalPayment
- Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs as well as ongoing learning opportunities across the organization, in support of the organizations needs.
- Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs.
- Conduct specific training needs assessments to support the design, development, and delivery of corporate training programs and strategies.
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of all training programs
- Create high-quality deliverables within project budget and policy deadlines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
- Know More About Belfrics GroupSimilar Jobs
- Integrated Database Management System Consultant at RTI International
- JAVA Instructor at HiiT Plc
- JAVA Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Faculty/Instructor/Trainer/Hair stylist/Beautician at Inspire Vocational Academies
- Laravel Developer at Bet9ja
- Technical Product Specialist at Paystack
- Software Tester at Ecscorp Resources
- Ware House Data Collection Officer at INTERSOS