Videographer at PorkMoney
Posted on: 16 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at PorkMoney
PorkMoney Africa’s First & Fastest Growing Pig Farming Platform. Pork is the most commonly consumed meat in the world, with Ghana and Nigeria alone consuming over $3Billion dollars worth. More than 80% of Pork consumed in this part of the world is imported, that is monies that when localized would create many financial opportunities for farmers, wholesalers, retailers and the population at large.
- At Porkmoney we are working to create products and services that would significantly improve the perception of agriculture in Nigeria, with our focus on pig farming and pork production.
- To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Creative team as a Videographer.
- Operates video cameras and related equipment in the production and editing of video documentaries, educational television programs, or other video productions such as sporting events or scouting video.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Computer edits video segments on a variety of tape and digital formats.
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Graduate level
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized tape editing applications and procedures.
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to PorkMoney career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About PorkMoneySimilar Jobs
- Communications Field Officer II at ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross
- Graphics Artist at TVC Communications
- Video Editor at TVC Communications
- Studio Director at TVC Communications
- Branding & Marketing Executive at School Kits Limited
- Graphic Designer/Web Developer at Code Lab IT & Engineering Services
- Communications Officer - Northern Education Initiative Plus (The Initiative) at Creative Associates International
- Journalist, Igbo at BBC