Transportation Manager at Nocturnus Security Limited
Posted on: 15 October, 2018
Deadline: 30 October, 2018
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Nocturnus Security Limited
Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
Our passion is to offer qualitative, customized and quick responsive security services to our numerous clients who are from differing sectors of the economy and background across Bayelsa, Rivers, and the FCT amongst other states of the federation.
Job Duties and Tasks
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles.
- Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct investigation to verify and resolve customer complaints.
- Serve as contact persons for all workers within assigned territories
- Implement schedule and policy changes.
- Collaborate with other managers and staff members in order to formulate and implement policies, procedures, union contracts, and government.
- Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings, and meeting with individual staff members.
- Develop criteria, application instructions, procedural manuals, and contracts for federal and state public transportation programs.
- Monitor spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets.
- Direct and coordinate, through subordinates, activities of operations department in order to obtain use of equipment, facilities, and human resources.
- Direct activities of staff performing repairs and maintenance to equipment, vehicles, and facilities.
- Conduct investigations in cooperation with government agencies to determine causes of transportation accidents and to improve safety procedures.
- Analyze expenditures and other financial information in order to develop plans, policies, and budgets for increasing profits and improving services.
- Must be above 25 years of age
- Have relevant qualifications - Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Transportation or other relevant field
- Advanced Degree in transportation is an added advantage
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- At least 10 years of experience in relevant roles
- Ability to make decisions in confidence, and show others that you are capable of making good decisions.
- Your confidence will rub off on others, and can be of benefit
- He should be knowledgeable about the industry.
- He should be organized in order to be a good manager. Keep track of projects, employees and assignments so that you are on top of what needs to happen in the business.
- Understand basic financial concepts so that you understand how to manage money as part of a project you have been given.
- Well understanding of business hierarchy and follow the chain of command
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the e-mail
Submit hard copy of CV’s and motivation letter at:
No 4 Odenna Close,
Off Libreville Street,
Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse 2, Abuja.
- Recent Jobs from Nocturnus Security Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Security Manager at Nocturnus Security Limited
- Security Guard at Nocturnus Security Limited
- Driver at Nocturnus Security Limited
- Know More About Nocturnus Security LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Contracts and Compliance Manager at fhi 360
- Legal Manager- Litigation/ADR at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Chief Compliance Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Advisor Commercial Legal (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Security Liaison Supervisor at Biswal Limited
- In-House Counsel/Company Secretary at OneFi
- Legal Associate at Eduwalt Communication
- Associate 2 at Westfield Consulting