Lead Technician at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Posted on: 15 October, 2018
Deadline: 18 October, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos State
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
- Lead, supervise and motivate a team of senior and junior technicians
- Identify training needs and provide coaching
- Dispatch tasks among the team, set goals and deadlines and monitor performance
- Dismantle and assemble parts & equipment such as various types of centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors, blowers and others according to operational procedures sheets.
- Prepare detailed dismantling reports of the various types of equipment handled and present recommendation to customers
- Dynamically balance rotors and fans according to ISO 1940
- Install piping and set mechanical seals to match drawings.
- Operate laser alignment tools, condition monitoring equipment, hydraulic torque tools, and high-pressure testing equipment.
- Apply agreed on test procedures.
- Verify inventory and parts received against Bill of Material per job prior to assembly of equipment.
- Monitor the final quality control of manufactured parts and units prior to shipping and delivery of equipment.
- Install and complete overhauls of various types of centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors in addition to blowers on customer sites either onshore or offshore, this also includes bearings and mechanical seal change-outs
- Represent the company while interacting professionally with clients to provide the technical, product and business knowledge to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen relationships.
- Provide quality customer service through answering customer inquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Coordinate with other teams, mainly the sales to support the sales process and further develop the business
- Technical School Diploma. Minimum HND
- Minimum 15 years of experience in related field, especially in mechanical assembly
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a supervisory/ leadership role
- Previous experience and /or trainings with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) is a plus
- Previous experience in mechanical or assembly work is essential.
- Good mechanical ability and manual skillfulness is essential
- Welding experience is a plus
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Technician at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Sales Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Know More About Deep Blue Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Shutdown Coordinator at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Printing Press Machine Operator at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Project Coordinator at Colton Industries
- Mobile Phone Part Time Trainer at Inspire Vocational Academies
- Technologist II (CONPCASS 02) at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Civil Engineer at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Electrical Engineer at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Medical Lab Technician (CONTEDISS 08) at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi