Technician at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Posted on: 15 October, 2018
Deadline: 18 October, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
- Dismantle and assemble parts & equipment such as various types of centrifugal pumps, Mech Seals, and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors, blowers and others according to operational procedures sheets.
- Prepare dismantling reports of the various equipment handled. This implies he should be familiar with various measuring tools like, Vernier Calipers, Depth caliper/ micrometer, ID/OD micrometers, Dial gauges,
- Prepare spares consumed reconciliation sheets.
- Prepare assembly reports.
- Dynamically balance rotors and fans according to ISO 1940
- Install piping and set mechanical seals to match drawings.
- Operate laser alignment tools, condition monitoring equipment, hydraulic torque tools and high pressure testing equipment.
- Apply agreed on test procedures.
- Verify inventory and parts received against Bill of Material per job prior to assembly of equipment.
- Monitor the quality control of manufactured parts prior to assembly of equipment.
- Work with Lead Technician/ Supervisors and other team members to carry out complete overhauls or installation and commissioning of various types of centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors in addition to blowers on customer sites either onshore or offshore, this also includes bearings and mechanical seal change-outs
- Represent the company in a positive manner while executing jobs onsite, by maintaining a excellent safety record and behaving professionally with clients and team members at all times..
- He must be responsible for all the tools he uses, and take good care of them when required he will carry out PMs, on tools and workshop machines.
- He must be HSE knowledgeable and demonstrate a safe working culture at all times.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field, especially in mechanical assembly
- Previous experience and /or trainings with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)/ OEM reps, is a plus
- Previous experience in mechanical or assembly work of rotating equipment is essential.
- Good mechanical ability and manual skillfulness is essential
- Welding experience is a plus
- Machinist experience is a plus.
- Oil & Gas experience/ Offshore experience is a plus.
- HSE trainings/ First –aid/ Fire-fighting training a plus.
- Rigging/banksman/crane operation a plus.
- Age: 25 Years - 25 Years
- Degree Title: Technical School Diploma. Minimum HND
- Ability to read and interpret GA drawings/ Sectional drawings of equipment.
- Ability to read, and interpret manuals and instructions.
- Ability to use electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and hand tools
- Ability to use precision measurement tools such as micrometers and other related measurement tools.
- Ability to work in a team and TQM environment and be a contributing member.
- Ability to carry out all dimensional checks and assist in preparing accurate and timely reports
- Ability to understand requirements to build pump and related equipment
- Ability to prepare JRA for his task, and participate in the TBMs.
- Basic slinger/rigging skills.
- Good math skills
- Proficiency in MS Office ( word, excel….)
- HSE training and certifications
- Swimming capability is a requirement
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Lead Technician at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Sales Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Know More About Deep Blue Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Well Engineering Leader, Sr at Halliburton Energy Services
- Graduate Trainee - Process Engineer at Ex-Novo Technologies
- Electronics Engineer at Sales Force Consulting
- Mechanical Engineer at Sales Force Consulting
- Estate Surveyor /Valuer, Civil Engineer at Bode Adediji Partnership
- Shelter Manager at Mercy Corps
- Project Manager at Subsea 7
- Key Account Manager - Switchgears & Electrical Panels at Aldelia Limited