Medplus is a wholesale, retail and dispensing pharmaceutical organization established for the distribution and retailing of locally manufactured and imported drugs, as well as the provision of free consultation and counselling for customers by well trained professionals. Medplus was incorporated on 23rd of November, 1993 and offers specialist referral services including travel clinic, chiropody and podiatry, hearing health clinic, osteopathy, ostomy, an ayurvedic clinic, chinese medicine and hair clinic.
At Medplus, our vision is to become Nigeria's Landmark healthcare store and pharmacy, with a nationwide reputation for professionalism, innovation and quality products.
Age Limit:25 - 30 years
First degree (B. Pharm/Pharm.D) in Pharmacy from a reputable institution.
Relevant degree/certification is an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills on Microsoft office
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skill
- 2 years’ work experience as a community pharmacist in the retail business
Summary of role
- -Interpretation of prescription and dispensing of drugs accurately and according to the laws and ethics of the profession-
- Ensure proper stock monitoring.
- Verification of goods supplied; authenticity of goods supplied, quality and expiry date.
- Rotation of stock using “FIFO” principle.
- Liaise with the procurement manager/warehouse manager for efficient and effective drug supply.
- Ensure that pharmacist and/or technician to cover for all leaves is/are available; to allow smooth running of the branch.
- Maintaining an up to date customer database and knowledge of regular customers.
- Ensure that customer complaints are dealt with promptly and efficiently in accordance with the company policy and ensure this policy is known by all team members and used in the pharmacy.
- Ensure prompt and accurate completion of all paperwork especially validation and reconciliation.
- Prompt follow up of special orders to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that team work is encouraged between staff members
- Handle refunds
- Ensure that the branch is open for trading and dispensing of prescription during the registered working hours. Ensure that all team members are on the premises at all times throughout their contracted working hours, to provide pharmacy services.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates residing in Port Harcourt, Ibadan and Ilorin should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org