Electrical Engineer at AVID HR Consulting
Posted on: 15 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AVID HR Consulting
A client in the Oil and Gas sector is urgently in need of an Electrical Engineer for a period of 4 months starting from the month of December 2018.
Find below the details for this job role;
- Equivalent of DUT/BTS (French), HNC/ONC Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering, 7/10 years” experience in the discipline area, preferably in the oil or petrochemical industries, Specific Professional Knowledge
- Experience on CMIMS - UNISUP R/3 or SAP similar package required
- Able to use perfectly Windows Pack Office, and especially EXCEL
- An operational passed experience on an offshore oil & gas production platform or on an onshore similar site like EGTL is also required
- The job will be based in Lagos and no accommodation will be provided.
- Supports the Lead Maintenance Engineer for Methods and preparation of Medium term activities.
- Assists COMPANY Technical Support Engineers in the assurance of quality and proper execution of modification works.
- Assists COMPANY in the preparation and execution of detailed maintenance work scopes and its associated planning.
- Checks and ensures that vital equipment on production sites is available as and when required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About AVID HR ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Shutdown Coordinator at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Printing Press Machine Operator at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Project Coordinator at Colton Industries
- Mobile Phone Part Time Trainer at Inspire Vocational Academies
- Technologist II (CONPCASS 02) at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Civil Engineer at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Electrical Engineer at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Medical Lab Technician (CONTEDISS 08) at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi