WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our businesses include rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trading in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We actively support the production of crops such as soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. Our employees have the chance to develop highly rewarding careers while making contributions in their communities.
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- Supervise technicians and project contractors to ensure delivery of mechanical engineering services
- Contribute to asset care agenda of the organisation
- Responsible for directing and supervising the activities of assigned personnel involved in the maintenance of Mechanical Equipment while ensuring quick response and resolution
- Review maintenance work orders to determine priority of need based on production schedules and urgency of problems
- To participate in diagnosis and repair of major breakdown and to estimate time of repair and ensure timely return of repaired equipment
- Carryout planned preventive measures within scheduled time
- Maintain and update a log of maintenance work done for reference purposes
- 5+ years’ experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- ‘Hands on experience’ of modular and compact PLC will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree/ HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Working knowledge of applicable HSE regulations
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent reasoning and decision making ability
- Report writing and record keeping
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Projects
- Analysis and interpretation of result.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.