- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Technical Secretary at LeadHire Limited
Posted on: 12 October, 2018
Deadline: 19 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at LeadHire Limited
LeadHire Limited is urgently looking for suitable candidates on behalf of its client with office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, to fill the position below:
- The role of the Technical Secretary is to actively support the management of projects, key clients, and a wide variety of other business initiatives.
- Secretarial assistance to the overall management of projects.
- Non-technical coordination with the project team, Client and sub-consultants.
- Provide support to Project Managers in the preparation and compilation of various project documents such as design, tender and technical documents/reports and specification etc.
- Responsible for document control: establish and maintain the project filing in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Organise and follow-up timely project document deliveries.
- Typing and handling of various project communications.
- Create and maintain outgoing document & correspondence register.
- Create and maintain project network directory.
- Handle project queries / communication in the absence of team members.
- Preparation and the distribution of controlled project documents such as Project Quality Procedures / Change control forms.
- B.Sc/HND, M.Sc is an added advantage.
- 2 years+ (Industrial/Oil and Gas firm).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application to: email@example.com with subject "Operations Manager Secretary - Port Harcourt".
- Know More About LeadHire LimitedSimilar Jobs
- School Supervisor at Datforte International Schools
- Executive Assistant, DH Trading Business at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Executive Assistant, Head-Listings Business at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Finance & Administrative Manager at Micromoney International
- Graduate/NYSC Intern (Admin) at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Head of Operations at the IREDE Foundation
- Marketing & Administrative Executive at TQWorks
- Executive Assistant to the MD at Kennedia Consulting