StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Supply Chain Executive
Overview of Job:
Involvement in materials and production planning, materials procurement, warehousing, distribution and Logistics activities to ensure no materials stock-out in the factory, drive efficiency, reduce costs and improve service delivery.
Job Duties and tasks :
- Collate the sales forecast from the Sales team and translate into material Requirement Plan (MRP) and production planning in conjunction with the production team
- Responsible for the coordination of supply from raw materials to finished goods, and ensuring customer requirements are met through facilitating cross-functional teams and the following processes:
Master Production Scheduling (MPS)
Master Requirements Planning (MRP)
Product Lifecycle Project Management
Supplier Relationship Management
- Drive the Sales & Operations Planning (S &OP) process and produce the weekly and monthly production master plan
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, distribution
- Develop material costs forecast or standard cost list
- Monitor material price movement and advise accordingly
- Negotiate prices with suppliers, vendors and transporters
- Select best distribution and transportation models to improve efficiency and optimize costs
- Monitor suppliers performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes
- Analyze inventories to determine inventory turns, reduce waste and optimize customer service delivery
- Supervise subordinates such as the procurement, inventory, fleet & logistic officers and the drivers.
- Bachelor’s degree, required in relevant field.
- Business or scientific related degree, preferred.
- 5+ years of operational or scheduling, procurement, logistics experience required.
- Working knowledge of MRP, required.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing, environment preferred.
- Professional qualification in Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess an excellent negotiation and collaboration skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office suites
Salary range is a gross of N300,000 monthly
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send updated CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘SCE’ or CCCC-2018 depending on the role being applid for as subject of mail before 30th October, 2018. Wrongly titled applications will not be considered, please be guided.