Architect at PorkMoney
Posted on: 12 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at PorkMoney
PorkMoney Africa’s First & Fastest Growing Pig Farming Platform. Pork is the most commonly consumed meat in the world, with Ghana and Nigeria alone consuming over $3Billion dollars worth. More than 80% of Pork consumed in this part of the world is imported, that is monies that when localized would create many financial opportunities for farmers, wholesalers, retailers and the population at large.
- At Porkmoney we are seeking a motivated Architect to work collaboratively in a team environment, performing design and technical production of documents through all phases of architecture.
- This role includes coordinating with the project team, clients, and regulatory agencies.
Architect Job Responsibilities
- Architects create designs for new construction projects, alterations and redevelopments.
- They use their specialist construction knowledge and high-level drawing skills to design buildings that are functional, safe, sustainable and aesthetically pleasing.
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Specifying the requirements for the project
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Playing a part in project and team management
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Architecture. 3 to 5 years’ experience.
- Basic hand drawing and physical model building skills.
- Proficiency in Design, Problem Solving, Sustainable Design and emerging computer technologies.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch Up graphic software preferred.
- Basic knowledge of architectural building systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from PorkMoney
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Back-End Web Developer/Programmer at PorkMoney
- Know More About PorkMoneySimilar Jobs
- Architect at Simeon's Pivot
- Interior Architect at Aframero Limited
- Quantity Surveyor at Stresert Services Limited
- Experienced Land Surveyor at Efficacy Construction Company
- Facility Officer at OutsideinHR Limited
- Facility Manager at Estrada International Staffing Solutions
- Head Property at Estrada International Staffing Solutions
- Senior Project Manager - Construction at Banksome Group of Companies