ERP Program Manager and Transformation Leader at GVA Partners
Posted on: 11 October, 2018
Deadline: 14 October, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, a reputable Bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
ERP Program Manager and Transformation Leader
- The ERP Program Manager and Transformation Leader will provide leadership in support of an enterprise-scale ERP and related core business process initiatives.
- This is a highly dynamic and collaborative role that works closely with all departments and technology teams to consistently provide outstanding service levels, value-driven innovation and compliance-exceeding data security using industry best practices.
- She/he will also be in charge of planning, executing, and monitoring system build project work plans throughout the project life cycle to achieve the goal/project requirements.
- This is a challenging opportunity for an ERP Program Manager to work directly with the business to ensure deliverables that fall within the applicable scope, timeline, quality and budget.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who has successfully managed and led large enterprise cross-functional software and or system implementations in the past, can take initiative and understands the needs of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creation, execution and monitoring of client and vendors’ plans. The role collaborates with the Portfolio Directors and their Team Leaders, contributing to the development of plans and strategies.
- Develops, plans, and implements the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Determines scope of the projects, sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors progress for the ERP system.
- Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future ERP system requirements to meet organizational needs while leading the implementation of new organizational processes aligned with ERP configuration.
- Work with IT and Business Executives to develop ERP strategies.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Provides strategic, expert advice and consultation on the design and implementation of effective administrative and business processes, which include process analysis, redesign, re-engineering, and organizational effectiveness.
- Manage large volume of information on reporting units across various source ERP systems.
- Develop a governance structure built for centralized decision making for the projects, as needed, guide the prioritization, facilitate shared data standards and ensure that the client’s community members are engaged in the process.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Analyse and resolve issues that have the potential to jeopardize performance and/or ability to meet agreed upon deliverable.
- Identify and manage project risks/issues to closure and provide proper visibility to senior management.
- Set and continually manage project tracking deliverables with team members and other stakeholders, including consultant resources.
- Bachelors or higher-level Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or any other related discipline.
- 10 years' post NYSC progressive IT experience, with at least 5 years managing ERP Implementation Projects.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
- Experience in Budget Management.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Strong project management background, proven success in delivering projects on time, on budget and in scope.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Knowledge of broad-based technology in multiple business applications and environments.
- Experience with complex, high-paced system deployments.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Impeccable judgement on prioritization and making connections across an enterprise landscape.
- Reactive to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines and cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including middle management, internal customers, and other departments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's in MS Word format and cover letters to: email@example.com and reference firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from GVA Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Application Developer at GVA Partners
- Network Infrastructure Specialist at GVA Partners
- IT Programme Manager at GVA Partners
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Health Management Information Systems Specialist at fhi 360
- Office Manager/Project Coordinator at PIEACH Limited
- Fullstack LAMP Developer at Alister Greene Consulting
- Systems Administrator at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Graphic Designer at Fadac Resources
- Information Systems Auditor at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Graphics Designer at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Test Automation Engineer at GitLab Inc.