Chemonics International - We're one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
- Chemonics seeks technical specialists for the anticipated DFID Partnership for Learning for All in Nigeria (PLANE) program.
- The specialists will support the PLANE team and work closely with the Nigerian government, Ministry of Education representatives, state and local government area representatives, and other key stakeholders across the education and youth sector.
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We seek technical expertise in the following areas:
- Non-formal education
- Accelerated learning
- Education systems strengthening
- Teacher education
- School safety
- Education policy
- Curriculum development
- Equitable access, particularly for vulnerable groups
- Master's Degree or equivalent in Education or other relevant field
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in education
- Experience in implementing and managing education projects in Kaduna, Kano, Yobe, or Borno preferred
- Ability to work in complex and fluid environments
- Strong leadership ability and experience managing large teams in culturally diverse settings
- Experience as a technical specialist on a DFID project desired but not essential
- Proven ability to supervise, mentor, train, and support staff
- Demonstrated exemplary written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English (Level 4 on the Foreign Service Institute scale).
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.