State Team Leader at Chemonics International
Posted on: 11 October, 2018
Deadline: 28 October, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Chemonics International
Chemonics International - We're one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
State Team Leader
- Chemonics seeks state team leaders for the anticipated DFID Partnership for Learning for All in Nigeria (PLANE) program.
- State team leaders will oversee implementation of PLANE activities in Kaduna, Kano, Yobe, Borno, or other states as determined by DFID.
- State team leaders will work closely with State Universal Basic Education Boards and other state and local government education authorities, as well as with private sector and civil society education stakeholders across the education and youth sector.
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Advanced Degree in Education or other relevant field
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in education
- Experience in implementing and managing education projects in Kaduna, Kano, Yobe, or Borno preferred
- Ability to work in complex and fluid environments
- Strong leadership ability and experience managing large teams in culturally diverse settings
- Experience as a team lead on a DFID project desired but not essential
- Proven ability to supervise, mentor, train, and support staff
- Demonstrated exemplary writing and oral communications and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Chemonics International
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Technical Specialist at Chemonics International
- Know More About Chemonics InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Enterprise Coordinator (Child Protection) at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Case Management Officer (Child Protection) at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Senior Intervention Manager - Livestock Sector at DAI
- Early Warning Coordinator at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Technical Advisor - Social Protection at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Remote Internship in International Development (Cohort 8) at Dataville Research
- SBCC Gender & Equity Officer at Malaria Consortium
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning Assistant (Field Monitor) at Christian Aid