Network Review Officer at First Bank
Posted on: 10 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at First Bank
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Network Review Officer
Ref Id: 18000025
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: Chief Financial Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- To ensure that all Risks and vulnerabilities associated with bank’s IT Network platforms and related systems are promptly identified and mitigated appropriately.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in IT department
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in ISOD department
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in Record and Archive department
- Perform reviews of user accounts and groups on the bank’s Network devices, servers, operating systems and ensure that privileges on these systems are granted on a need to use basis.
- Ensure proper change control procedures over changes to the Network, DR, Servers, updates and patches.
- Perform reviews to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of IT Network/Server security by checking for the enforcement of the following; System backups, server Hardening, Batch job security, Device File Security, physical access restriction etc.
- Review the overall network security strategy including but not limited to Network design, Security policies, documentations, redundancies, Segmentations, Compartmentalization, virtualizations, Defense-in-depth, Penetration testing, Staffing structure, device hardening, patching, etc.
- Verify that appropriate controls are in place against vulnerabilities associated with the network through the prompt deployment of Fixes, Patches and service packs for CISCO devices, IOS and Windows Operating systems. Raise and document exceptions where applicable.
- Maintain monthly statistics of link/device downtime for all branches and produce monthly system downtime reports as part of the overall control situation report of internal control.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any Science or Engineering course, CISA or CISSP or IT related certification such as CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE).
- Minimum experience: 3 years relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or IT security work.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from First Bank
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Cluster Control Officer at First Bank
- E-Business/Transaction Banking Control Officer at First Bank
- Data Analysis/Scripting Officer at First Bank
- Application Review Officer at First Bank
- Know More About First BankSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at MyJobMag.com
- Quality Assurance Engineer at Zola Electric
- Network Security Engineer at Main One Cable
- Management Information System/Payment Coordinator at Save The Children
- Graphics Designer at Vista Africa Holdings
- Consultant Firm for the Assessment of the Integrity of the Community's IT Infrastructure and the Capacity needs of the Community Computer Centre (CCC) at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Java Developer at AFNORD Nigeria
- Front End Web Developer at Landlagos