Front Desk Officer at Zercom Systems
Posted on: 10 October, 2018
Deadline: 17 October, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Zercom Systems
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry - and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
Front Desk Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Answer, screen and direct telephone calls to appropriate department or individual, maintain a track record of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Respond politely to all clients, customers and calls from various quarters.
- Receive and attend to clients (Ability to work as an administrator) and handle all reception related activity independently.
- Collate time sheet summaries, prepare the time sheet reports and send to the respective department.
- Accept the requisition for stationery, equipment and supplies, order for the delivery and purchase of the items.
- Carry out other assignments as may be required from time to time.
- ND or BSc in Sciences or Social Science related courses.
- 1-2 years work experience in administration, customer service, front desk and secretary related position will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of email.
- Know More About Zercom SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Officer at FIVE3 Nigeria Limited
- Head of School at Millie's International School
- FT Senior Executive Associate, GS 6 at UNICEF
- Administrative Officer at Malaria Consortium
- Business Manager - Abule Egba Business Unit at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Senior Manager, Customer Operations at MTN Nigeria
- Operations Officer at Palladium Group
- Manager, Closed Loop Feedback & Knowledge Delivery at MTN Nigeria