- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Software Analyst at Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: 11 October, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a downstream Oil and Gas Organization. As a result of expansion, they require the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Perform complex analysis, designing and programming to meet business requirements..
- Maintain, manage and modify all software systems and applications
- Define specifications for complex software programming applications
- Interface with end-users and software consultants.
- Develop, maintain and manage systems, software tools and applications.
- Resolve complex issues relating to business requirements and objectives
- Coordinate and support software professionals in installing and analyzing applications and tools
- Analyze, develop and implement testing procedures, programming and documentation
- Analyze, design and develop modifications and changes to existing systems to enhance performance
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Test and evaluate new technology
- First Degree in Computer science or any relevant course.
- 1-2 years’ experience.
- Not more than 3 years relevant work experience.
Net monthly salary is N100,000.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using "Software 200" as the subject of mail.
- Know More About Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Systems Engineer at Dell
- App/Web Developer at Max Migold Ltd
- Telecoms Project Coordinator at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Accounts / Data Clerk at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Civil Engineer at Colton Industries
- Quantity Surveyor at Colton Industries
- 2019 Management Trainee Program at Terragon Group
- Tech Support Personnel at Tizeti Network Limited