Locum Pharmacist at Pharmxtra Pharmacy
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: 20 October, 2018
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Pharmxtra Pharmacy
Pharmxtra Pharmacy, is a pharmaceutical company located in lekki, lagos committed to improving the lives of patients through affordable and quality drugs.
- Prepares medications and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities by reviewing and interpreting physician orders.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' work flow;
- Verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances;
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel;
- Studying existing and new legislation, advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops;
- Reviewing professional publications;
- Establishing personal networks;
- Participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology and other related courses
- Proven experience as a pharmacist
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems Good organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach Integrity and compassion.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's along with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com
- Know More About Pharmxtra PharmacySimilar Jobs
- Pharmacist/Pharmacy Technician (CONTEDISS 08) at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Ethics & Compliance Officer at GlaxoSmithKline
- Pharmacy Technician at Adefemi Hospital Limited
- OTC (Over The Counter) Product Manager at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Pharmacy Technician at Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Center
- Pharmacy Assistant at Briscon Pharmaceuticals
- Pharmacist at eHealth Systems Africa
- Locum Pharmacist (Morning) at Lifeplus Pharmacy