Accountant at Westfield Consulting
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Westfield Consulting
Westfield Consulting is a management consultancy firm, specialized in Increasing Your Business Performance. It is our mission to help our clients make the right decisions & improve their organizational performance. As a partner to our clients, we work as integrated members of the team and strive to provide valuable deliverables that meet their goals.
Our clients range from large to small companies and organizations including some of the most recognizable brands. They come to Westfield seeking expert advice and personalized service on a variety of business process related problems and always leave satisfied.
Location: Arepo, Ogun
- Responsible for accounting system, maintenance of proper books and records, fulfilling statutory and management reporting requirement at the branch.
- Ensure compliance with company policies in the area of budget, manual, float, stock and credit / sales policy and report any violations of the company policies to Head Office to ensure adequate sanctions are applied
- Monitoring of stock movement as per company guide line and ensure that proper entries are passed.
- Undertake and monitor the financial and banking operations of branch and safeguard the company’s liquid assets.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly returns and to ensure it gets to Head Office as at when due.
- To ensure continuous reconciliation of all Head Office current accounts as related to cash, stock, expenses to ensure accuracy and completeness of all transactions.
- To keep computer system up and running safely.
- To co-ordinance with Area Sales Manager closely and provide all relevant information required for proper and timely management decision - making.
- To maintain fixed Asset register at the branch level.
- Timely rendition of Government dues.
- He or she must hold a B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- 0-1 year experience
- The incumbent must be comfortable with accounting principles and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVS to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Westfield Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Area Sales Manager at Westfield Consulting
- Know More About Westfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Finance Officer at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Finance & Administrative Assistant at Breakthrough ACTION
- Market Systems/Value Chains Team Lead at Catholic Relief Services
- Financial Inclusion Specialist at Catholic Relief Services
- Finance & Admin Officer at PACT
- Budget and Finance Officer at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Head, Investigation & Fraud Risk at Stanbic IBTC
- Manager, Operational Risk at Stanbic IBTC