Junoir Project Manager at Arca Payments Limited
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: 31 October, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Arca Payments Limited
Arca Payments Company Limited is a highly advanced Technology platform, helping to empower the new, digital era for Payments and fostering the Open Banking ecosystem.
Junoir Project Manager
- The Junior Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, management and tracking of assigned projects from initiation to completion.
The position will be charged but not limited with the following responsibilities:
- Perform clerical duties, maintain contact with clients and parties involves through email and phone calls, answer questions and concerns, prepare presentations, and enter project data.
- Develop concrete, detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, the budget, outlining the duties of each team members, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project. Collaborate with various teams and hold meetings to develop project plans and present them to upper-level management before starting the project.
- Closely monitors each project he or she manages to ensure that projects remain on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to plan.
- In conjunction with the Senior Project Manager, gather and document all project results and then reporting or presenting them to the appropriate parties. This usually includes clients and upper-level management. Report on the success of the project and any setbacks that were encountered or room for improvement.
- Perform other duties as required.
- The Junior Project Manager should be a detail-oriented multi-tasker.
- Candidate should have great communication skills and can easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline.
- 1 - 2+ years of project management experience working knowledge of scrum/agile project management methodology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of payments is a plus.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- General management skills.
- Business and financial analysis skill.
- Integrity, respect, honesty and trustworthiness.
- High level of professionalism.
- Team player
- Self-disciplined and able to self-manage and set goals
- Presentation and meeting facilitation skill.
- Negotiation and conflict management skill.
- Report writing and document management.
- Abreast with latest project management knowledge and thinking.
Compensation and benefits are highly attractive and competitive.
Method of Application
- We make it a point to review all application received and contact those we want to speak to further within 10 calendar days.
- With that in mind, if we are interested in a further discussion, you will hear from us again within 10 calendar days from the date of your application submission.
Interested and qualified? Go to Arca Payments Limited career website on arcapayments.orangehrmlive.com to apply
- Know More About Arca Payments LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Project Manager at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Associate, Project Management at Palladium Group
- Project Officer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Project Coordinator at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Construction Project Manager at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Deputy Project Manager- Livelihoods at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Warehouse Project Manager at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Project Coordinator at Rushing Tap