Our organization is a not for profit faith based organization working to address health and social justice in the communities. We are looking for a self-motivated, innovative and hardworking team player who has passion for development work to take up M&E position in our project.
Applicants should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- The applicant should have a degree in public health, development studies or related degree with at least 2 years of experience in the development sector
- An understanding of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact assessment), data collection and analysis methodologies
- Microsoft Office, Internet and email computer skills - SPSS, STATA, ATLAS etc would be an advantage
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of monitoring and evaluation principles and methods and how they relate to evidence based advocacies and policies and program management
- Knowledge of and ability to develop logic models and indicators
- Knowledge of and ability to design monitoring and evaluation instruments (interview schedules, questionnaires etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of the use of graphic representation including computerized info-graphics
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to develop contents for communication in newsletters, social media, project briefs and presentations for conferences
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational skills, including time-management
Method of Application
Interested candidates should attached their cover letter and CV as a single document saved with the applicant’s name. The applicants should note that the selected candidate will be expected to resume immediately.
Closing date: Wednesday 10th October 2018 at 17h00. Late applications will not be considered.
Applications should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications subject must be the position and full name of applicant