NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Ref Id: 0071742
Position Summary and Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Position provides management and coaching support to employees in a designated territory within an area in order to meet customer Service Level Agreements (SLA); Monitor SLA performance against target for territory
- Manages all territory activities to ensure delivery of on-site support services by promoting and improving customer and employee satisfaction
- Responsible for developing employees, promoting teamwork, and fostering open and effective communications; Effectively controls expenses and assigned assets
- Develop and maintain working relations with key customers in designated territory
- Advise customers about service and service delivery, including maintenance agreements and SLAs; Respond to customer opportunities, issues and complaints in a timely manner
- Develop relationships and interact with internal customers (Service Account Managers and Analysts, Customer Advocates, Service Implementation Managers, Service Coordinators, etc.)
- Perform root-cause analysis and preventive measures for repeated escalations; Analyze issues for missed targets and implement corrective actions; Solve escalations due to resource problems (e.g., disciplinary and soft-skills issues) in collaboration with the Service Coordinator
- Ensure an environment that promotes effective communications, positive employee relations and teamwork; Motivate, empower, develop and, as appropriate, recognize and reward individual and team achievements
- Monitor performance improvement issues and provide appropriate coaching and counseling
- Execute the performance management process, which includes objective setting, development planning and quarterly/annual performance reviews; Conduct individual and team meetings on a regular basis
- Balance tiered workforce in order to successfully deliver service to customers (U.S. and Canada only)
- Plan and manage vacation and training schedules effectively to meet daily availability goals; Promote and manage time-and-material (T&M) activities;
- Manage expenses effectively (overtime, parts, and assets)
- Be responsible for physical assets including tools, test equipment, vehicles, etc. and service parts, both assigned (PPK) and loaned (issued on a work order); Manage parts usage and service parts returns including surplus stock, loaned parts and PPK adjustments; Contribute to the review and revision of appropriate parts inventory levels
- Conduct on-going, open communications with assigned FSC Service Coordinator on a daily basis; Support the FSC Service Coordinator in managing SLA performance; Consult with the FSC Service Coordinator on service delivery escalation, both proactive and reactive; Meet regularly with the FSC Service Coordinator to review and improve SLA performance and CE utilization; Consult with the FSC Service Coordinator on the best of use of resources from the territory
- Meet Country's Business and Operations Plan
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-8+ years of related experience including supervisory experience
- Previous experience as a group, team or project leader; other supervisory/leadership capacity in technical services or support is preferred.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.