Account Payable/Receivable Intern at Prepclass Nigeria
Posted on: 5 October, 2018
Deadline: 11 October, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Prepclass Nigeria
Prepclass is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family's needs and preferences - whether it's in-home tutoring or online test prep.
Account Payable/Receivable Intern
- Supports preparation of financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Supports maintenance of accounting ledgers and financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments..
- Computer literate with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Eager to learn, smart and a hardworking individual.
- Very detailed as well as analytical in his/her dealings.
- Great organization and time management skills.
- Must be have an HND/Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If selected, you will be called for a physical interview holding on "October 10th, 2018 between 10am and 3pm"
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Account Payable/Receivable Intern - email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Prepclass Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Vice-President, Education & Curriculum Development at Prepclass Nigeria
- Know More About Prepclass NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Finance and Account Expert at Nativedge
- Senior Accountant at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head of Accounts at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Financial Controller at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- General Manager, Internal Audit at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Chief Finance Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head, Internal Audit at KPMG
- Internship - Civil Engineering Program at Julius Berger