Data & Scientific Inc. was established in 1989 in Ontario, Canada, as an independent software vendor. With over thirty employees and offices strategically located in North America and International markets, the company provides business-to-business solutions to clients worldwide.
Senior Sales Professional
Job Code: SNSLS0518
Job Type: Full Time
Slots: 2 Openings
- A Senior Sales Representative is responsible for developing new sales initiatives and programs to grow and maintain our client base on the e-Commerce and cloud services platform to increase revenue primarily through new business development
- He or she is expected to create and implement new inside sales features especially with multimedia approach, work independently and jointly with assigned Telesales team members to generate sales.
Minimum Competencies and Skill Set Required
Beyond a positive team-player attitude, we are looking for you to add the following to our mix of talents:
- Undergraduate Degree and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- True social media marketing savvy
- Experience with Sales Strategy Planning for product and services
- Experience in sales of hosted IT infrastructure, data center, and E-Commerce services in a self-directed inside sales environment (preferably 7 or more years-experience, but talent can trump experience)
- Experience with sales of IT security services and products
- Demonstrable experience writing proposals, strong presentation skills and demonstrable comfort in dealing with senior executives and C-Level prospects
- Familiarity with marketing databases - any of the popular CRM systems
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite of products and familiarity with one or more CRM systems
- Demonstrable excellent organizational and time management skills
- Additional preference will definitely be given to those who have demonstrable prior experience in proposal researching and writing. Access to owned automobile and a minimum five year active and valid driver license will enhance the application.
- We will provide related in-house product and services training where necessary to success candidates
- An ideally located workplace with built-in schedule flexibility
- Industry competitive salary plus commission
- As you grow with us, and your knowledge of our suite of data security and Identity management products grows, your net compensation in the following years is guaranteed to easily surpass that amount
- Company health benefits and employee discount plans
- Sales performance incentives over and above commissions
- Four weeks annual vacation
- Position is Full-time. Compensation will be Salary + Commission.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- When the page opens, register, select and complete the online forms for the job - position you wish to apply using the job code assigned to the position
- The applications must be submitted online
- The system will not process applications which do not meet the stated requirements.