Recruiter, Human Resource at Emplug LTD
Posted on: 5 October, 2018
Deadline: 12 October, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Emplug LTD
Emplug - We are an unconventional 21st Century career solution centre for job seekers, young professionals and employers. Our career solution offerings reflect both local and global needs of the evolving workplace simultaneously. Bringing into perspective not only international best practices but tailored to local market needs. Our Unique approach does not only prepare our clients for their career and organizations for their work needs but retool them to stay ahead developing a proactive and strategic mindset.
Recruiter, Human Resource
- This role coordinates the human resources processes of the organization.
- In addition, the ideal candidate will be required to understand Human resources challenges and proffer the right solutions as needed.
- He/She should be conversant with the latest developments in the sector and posses the ability to introduce innovation and creativity to the work processes of the human resource manager.
- Summary of Key Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Manages and understands the recruitment process and able to evaluate the process
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Ability to manage Business development processes for recruitment management and write business proposals
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages on boarding process; scheduling rotations and assignments; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management.
- Professional certifications will be an added advantage.
- 1-3 years experience as a recruiter for an organization or in a Human Resources organization.
- Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Business Development, Basic Knowledge of Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com Clearly indicating the position you are applying for as the header.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Emplug LTD
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Front Desk Executive at Emplug LTD
- UI/UX Designer at Emplug LTD
- Career Counsellor at Emplug LTD
- Know More About Emplug LTDSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Officer (Associate Consultant) at Simeon's Pivot
- HR Operations Specialist at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant (Damasak, Borno) at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant (Dikwa, Borno) at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant (Monguno, Borno) at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Request for Proposal - Provision of an Electronic Human Resource Management Software (HRIS) to support, improve and automate the performance of Pact strategic HR functions. at PACT
- HR Consultant at Nigerian Institute of Estate Surveyor and Valuers