Operations Manager (Expatriate) at Adexen
Posted on: 14 September, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a major player in the Food and Beverage Industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Operations Manager (Expatriate)
Job Reference: 1490
Function: Operations & Production
- Provide leadership, coaching, and direction to the assigned restaurants, to maximize the long-term sales and profit potential of each restaurant
- Build a positive business relationship with restaurant managers and restaurant leadership team.
- Demonstrate and reinforce the leadership behaviors and basic people minimums necessary to gain commitment from crew, shift managers and restaurant leadership team.
- Ensure that all assigned restaurants are adequately staffed to maximize sales potential and that turnover among all restaurant employees is reduced.
- Know, enforce and educate all restaurant employees, on all appropriate HR policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures.
- Develop, trains, rewards and recognizes the results of all levels of restaurant employees.
- Consult with the restaurant leadership team on employee commitment measurement and assists with plan to increase employee's loyalty, satisfaction and pride.
- Complete and present performance appraisals based on deemed goals and objectives for each Restaurant Manager. Ensures performance reviews are completed on all restaurant employees in a timely basis.
- Ensure that individual development plans are implemented, and diversity staffing objectives are met.
- Protect the company’s brand by ensuring that restaurants meet the company’s quality control, safety and sanitation standards.
- Teach restaurant managers and restaurant leadership teams critical restaurant systems that produce consistently high levels of quality control.
- Ensure that restaurants properly execute national promotions.
- Ensure that there is an on-going local store marketing plan for each restaurant.
- Coordinate implementation and execution of new products and processes consistently within assigned group of restaurants.
- Consult and is accountable for creating a positive work environment while working shoulder-to-shoulder with restaurant managers and restaurant leadership team to create and accomplish business and profit plan objectives.
- Use all informational resources available such as Project Management Organization, Gap Analysis, and customer satisfaction measurement to identify opportunities and threats to build a business plan to optimize market potential.
- Complete various audits to ensure that their restaurants meet the company's standard practices and procedures regarding cash and security.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality or related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in operation.
- Knowledgeable in POS (omega – Micros) programming.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Financial and Analytical Skills.
- Leadership Skills.
- Good Planning and Organizing Skills.
- Good command of Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Ability to work in multi task environment.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Adexen
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Accounting Manager at Adexen
- Chief Operating Officer - Expatriate at Adexen
- Marketing Manager at Adexen
- Know More About AdexenSimilar Jobs
- HR and Admin Representative at LifeBank
- Admin/Finance Associate at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Senior Secretary at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Admin/Front Desk Officer at Tinkoko Nigeria Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Ezdeelz Realtors
- Shop Manager (Lekki Branch) at School Kits Limited
- Operations Manager - Artificial Lift at Baker Hughes
- Material Management Secretary at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)