- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Siebel CRM Developer at GVA Partners
Posted on: 14 September, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, a Bank in Nigeria, is currently seeking applicaltions from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Siebel CRM Developer
- Siebel CRM Developer is a software development position in designing and developing mission critical large-scale, high-availability, multi-tier, transactional, enterprise systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Extensive background across multiple Siebel modules with recent experience in Siebel Open UI. Siebel certification is strongly desired.
- Working with Siebel Tools, Siebel CTI, Siebel EIM, BIP, task based UI, Oracle, E-scripting, and VB scripting.
- Plan and estimate development work needed to implement assigned tasks.
- Transform complex requirements into working, maintainable enterprise-level solutions.
- Perform detailed application design as appropriate.
- Author and maintain design and technical documentation necessary.
- Provide leadership to other team members to deliver high quality systems on schedule.
- Relational database experience, Oracle preferred.
- Analysis and design skills using formal methodologies and Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills in both technical and client facing situations.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Siebel CRM.
- An excellent understanding of Siebel application architecture, Siebel data model, configuration tools, adaptors to interface with external devices, and Siebel server side processes.
- Experience as a technical liaison in support of a project manager.
- A broad understanding of current hardware and software technologies.
- Experience in high-volume, transaction processing productions systems.
- Experience with a recognized software development lifecycle methodology.
- Good interpersonal skills in order to interface successfully with an onshore project manager,clients and office personnel
- Creative problem solving skills
- Work collaboratively with other members of the project team to ensure timely delivery of high quality delivery enterprise applications
- Integrated unit test development experience.
- Test plan development experience
- Bachelor's or higher-level degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 2 - 7 years post NYSC experience of Siebel design and development.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's in MS Word format with "the job title" as the subject of the email to: email@example.com and reference firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recent Jobs from GVA Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Application Developer at GVA Partners
- Technical IT Project Manager at GVA Partners
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer Intern at Transsnet Financial
- Senior Network Engineer at Dangote
- Field Service and Device Terminal Engineer at e.Stream Networks (Nigeria) Limited
- Photographer and Graphic Designer at CameraBoy Multimedia
- Data Assistant – Nigeria at Palladium Group
- Technical Head at Comercio Partners
- Network/IT Support Engineer at Xown Solutions Limited
- IT Project Manager at GVA Partners