Social Media Executive at DM Holdings
Posted on: 14 September, 2018
Deadline: 21 September, 2018
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at DM Holdings
DM Holdings Limited (DMH) - Our client, a leading Media firm in Ogba, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Social Media Executive
- Responsible for creating and managing digital-related projects for the organization.
- In charge of organizing digital resources for media campaigns.
- Create and maintain the online presence of the company.
- Generate digital media to boost Brand loyalty.
- Responsible for the company’s social media accounts.
- Maintain web-related media and update existing resources as needed. Create online ads, seasonal content, newsletters, and calendars.
- Contribute to the strategic development and driving of new business initiatives
- Stay on top of current design trends.
- A Bachelor's degree in Media Design, Digital Media, or a similar field.
- Previous experience in a similar position which may include other freelance projects.
- Minimum 2 years cognitive experience/hands on experience.
- Must be between 21-28 years.
- Strong Computer skills and flair for knowledge acquisition.
- Must live around Agege, Ogba, Akute, Iju Ishaga, Ikeja, Ojodu Berger as the company is situated in Ogba, Lagos.
Salary is negotiable.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's with subject "Social Media Executive" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About DM HoldingsSimilar Jobs
- Brand Manager at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Knowledge Management and Communications Specialist at fhi 360
- State Advocacy and Government Affairs Officer at fhi 360
- Federal Advocacy and Government Affairs Director at fhi 360
- Television Programme Assistant at AIM Consultants
- Lead Communication Specialist at AIM Consultants
- Communication & Influencing Intern at Plan International
- Graphic Designer at Fadac Resources