Web/Graphics Designer at Rhogic
Posted on: 11 September, 2018
Deadline: 19 September, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Rhogic
RHOGIC is a non-profit reputable religious organization (church) located in Abuja. We are seeking applications from experienced candidates to fill the position of:
Job Description/Position Summary
- We are seeking applications from experienced graphics designers for the position of Web/Graphics Designer to create web and graphics designs for the church.
- The Web/Graphics Designer is responsible for creating and designing all web and graphics material for regular church activity, programs, events, web and social media content.
Primary Responsibilities and Deliverables
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Conceptualize and design all visual material, including logos, e-flyers, brochures, Infograph, website images, charts, posters, reports, newsletter templates, promotional materials, and invitation cards etc. for use in new and print media.
- Prepare layouts, designs, artwork and formats for use in online broadcast, publications and/or exhibition display.
- Creatively and spontaneously curate contents – graphics, cartoons, short skits and/or videos on messages as directed.
- Maintain database and retrieval system of all design and references used in creation of published materials.
- Design graphics to precise requirements and brief.
- Maintain a cohesive visual identity and implement branding guidelines.
- Propose the organization’s brand manual/strategy in collaboration with the media manager and executive director, document best practices and update branding guidelines as needed.
- Hands on experience on graphic design software and tools (Adobe creative suite, Maya, 3D Max, Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk 3Ds Max, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop)
- Skilled in web and social media graphics
In addition to the above responsibilities:
- S/he must work to maintain a lifestyle of personal commitment, integrity and growth that is consistent with the Gospel.
- S/he should prioritize his/her role in his/her own family in obedience to Scripture and as an example to the body.
Basic Qualifications and Required Skills
- Minimum of a OND/HND/BSc in a related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or other visual design tools
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Ability to work collaboratively and meet deadlines.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects.
- Display a high level of attention to detail while being able to work well under pressure and efficiently handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and spoken English essential;
- Experience managing teams, ability to work under own initiative or as a part of a team;
- Confidentiality and personal discretion concerning information related to the Church and its members.
- The Web/Graphics Designer will be a full time paid position of up to 40 hours per week within regular office hours Monday through Friday.
- However, it is recognized that this is a dedicated service and it may be necessary to spend time in attendance at various meetings outside of normal hours.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit the following below documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference the Job Title and Location on the Subject Line, your Cover Letter and Resume/CV.
- A current Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) listing all job responsibilities; AND
- A Cover Letter.
- Recent Jobs from Rhogic
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Financial Secretary/Accountant at Rhogic