Alister Greene Consulting is a professional consulting firm with expertise in providing a People-Process Management solution to Small and Medium Scale Enterprises. Our People-Process solutions cover the very needs of start-ups and growing organizations.
Our client, an IT solutions provider seeks a candidate who is creatively-minded and eager to think outside the box when it comes to her customers and their needs. Candidates with a background in sales who are analytically minded and motivated should apply for this role.
Job code: NWK 101
Location: Ikeja, Lagos state
The primary role of the Network Engineer is to ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure to provide maximum performance for the users.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Establish the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation and defining, documenting and enforcing system standards
- Design and implement new solutions and improve resilience of the current environment
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments using information from multiple sources
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
- Provide remote support to on-site engineers and end users/customers during installation
- Provide remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation
- Undertake capacity management and audit of ip addressing and hosted devices within data centres.
Qualification and skills:
- OND (upper credit) in Computer Engineering/ Elect./Elect/ Science or a related subject.
- Good team spirit, able to work well in a team of engineers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Analytical and problem solving expertise.
Method of Application
Apply on the portal: www.greenecareers.com or send your CV by clicking the Apply Noiw Button using the Job code as the title.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.