EOD Support Officer at GVA Partners
Posted on: 9 August, 2018
Deadline: 20 August, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, a Lagos based Bank, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
EOD Support Officer
- Running EOD, EOM and EOY processes.
- Providing support to users on banking application related issues.
- Generating customized reports from banking application to users.
- Ensuring the banking application services are optimized.
- Training of operations and bank application related processors.
- Interfacing with application development staffs on integrating new applications with the banking application.
- Application Support and maintainance.
- Knowledge of banking operations.
- Solution architecture.
- Information Security.
- Release management.
- Programming skills ( .net, Java, Python) /software development.
- Project Planning and control.
- Service level management.
- First degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- At least 1 year post NYSC experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's in MS Word format and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference email@example.com with the job title as the subject of email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from GVA Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Manager, IT Service Management (ITIL Expert) at GVA Partners
- Information Security Officer at GVA Partners
- Application Developer (Java & .NET) at GVA Partners
- Information Security Specialist at GVA Partners
- Lead, Database Administration & Critical Infrastructure at GVA Partners
- Team Lead, Business Engagement Management at GVA Partners
- Oracle Database Administrator at GVA Partners
- Database Administration & Critical Infrastructure Officer at GVA Partners
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- IT Executive at RS Hunter Limited
- Consultant - Graphic Designer at Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3)
- Computer Operator at Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc
- Tax Associate (Trainee) at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Audit Executive (Trainee) at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Tax Executive (Trainee) at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Audit Executive Associate (Trainee) at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Gradaute Trainee at TAC Professional Services