Federal Ministry of Education (Federal Scholarship Borad) - The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards Tenable in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions.
Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) 2020/2021 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Tenable in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions For NA
The Eligibility Criteria for Nigerian Award is as Follows:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
- The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
- Institutional charges and fees and
- For Personal maintenance.
Courses to be Considered for the Award are as Follows
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
Computer Based Test Venues
- States: Sokoto, Kano
- Venue: Kano Sokoto
- States: Adamawa, Bauchi
- Venue: Yola, Bauchi
- States: FCT, Kwara
- Venue: Bwari, Ilorin
- States: Oyo, Ondo
- Venue: Ibadan, Akure
- States: Delta, Rivers
- Venue: Asaba, Port Harcourt
- States: Enugu, Imo
- Venue: Enugu, Owerri.
During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them
- Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Nigerian Award)
Application Closing Date
11:59 pm, 6th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click here for more Information
Application forms are completed online as follows:
- Complete form online
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy:
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
Official Phone Numbers/E-mail:
For further Technical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
Note: This particular application does not attract any processing fee. Therefore, beware of fraudsters!
Check all latest Scholarships
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime