Step by Step Application Process for The Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
Job vacancies for unemployed Nigerians were recently put up by The Nigerian Immigration Service . We hope that you have applied for these vacancies. If not, click here to view the Nigerian Immigration Service vacancies.
In our effort to make job search easier and to make your application process a lot simpler, we have compiled a step by step process on how to apply for the Nigerian Immigration Service vacancies hassle free.
We also want to assure you that these vacancies are real. Please, know that application is free of charge
What are you waiting for. Start your application process NOW.
- Click on the vacancy you wish to apply for here (For the purpose of this tutorial we shall be using the Inspector Cadre).
- You will see a form to be filled out . Fill out the form entering your valid email address, a password , your first name and surname.
- On the next screen you will see a notification telling you "creation successful" . At this time, an email confirmation would have been sent to your mail. If you do not receive a confirmation in your mailbox after a few minutes, please check your spam folder.
- Click on the link in the email sent to you.
- You will receive a notification saying that your email has been verified .
- Click on the login link to begin your application proper.
CONGRATS! You may now proceed to the next step
- Fill out the form on the first page after login (Be sure to fill out all fields correctly)
- When selecting language proficiency, please tick on the box for your preferred language before you will be able to choose from the "select proficiency level" tab.
- When you are through with this page, click "Save Biodata" button; so that in the event that anything happens during your application process you can begin from your last saved point instead of starting the application all over again.
- A prompt will appear that page has been saved successfully
- Fill out your work experience on this page .
- After filling out this page, click on "Save Work Experience"
- Fill out you educational experience
- Click on "Save Primary Record"
- Fill out your O'Level Certificate
- Again Click on "Save Academics"
- Fill out your Higher Education Certificate
- Again Click on "Save Tertiary Record"
- Fill out the Health information section
- Click on "Save Health Info"
- Fill out the Referees Information
- Again click on "Save Referee Info"
- This is the last page. A prompt will appear telling you to lock your data. Please note that after locking your data you will no longer be able to edit it. You are therefore strongly advised at this point to review all the information you have previously submitted. You can view all previously submitted pages by clicking on the page link beginning from page 1 at the top of every page. After confirming that all information submitted is correct you may now LOCK YOUR DATA. A prompt would appear informing you that all data have been saved successfully.
You would be taken to the next page where you will be asked to "Print Confirmation Slip and "Print Guarantors Form" as you will be presenting these documents during your screening exercise. By this time you should have received a notification email telling your that your application is successful.
CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN. YOUR APPLICATION IS SUCCESSFUL.
We hope that this guide has helped you successfully apply for the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
We wish you all the best.