Vacancy in a Large-Format Printing Organization
Posted on: 10 September, 2014
Deadline: 24 September, 2014
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is a large-format printing organization based in Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled in sub-Saharan Africa. In the course of restructuring, the position of an Internal Auditor has become vacant.
Purpose of the position:
To increase internal audit capacity:
Responsibilities & duties:
- Main focus will be on Operations visits and reviews in line with internal audit plan.
- The internal Auditor will audit the process of operation, company’s asset, payroll, and ensure standards are being followed.
- Draw up operating standard to be followed if required.
- Identify and assess the organizations wide risks during all reviews. Feed results of such into audit reviews and risk management system.
- Plan, scope and execute internal audit reviews in line with IIA standards.
- Present line manager with recommendations and improvements to ensure compliance and improve business efficiency.
- Prepare draft internal audit reports.
- Build and maintain key management relationships across all operations.
- Administrative support (tracking, follow-ups, etc.).
- Provide ad hoc support on internal audit or other activities as and when required.
- Provide assistance in accountant unit as and when required.
- Qualified Accountant or candidates in view of qualification
- Degree in Accounting
Work experience & skills:
- 4 years internal audit experience or at least 3 years post articles/training experience in internal audit function in a structured organization.
- MS Office and exposure to ERP systems (preferably Sage X3).
Personal qualities & behavioural traits:
- Should be excellent communicator.
- Self-driven and able to manage him/herself for extended periods.
- The ideal candidate must be able to take complete ownership of the department.
- This person needs to be able to plan, scope, conduct fieldwork and draw up a draft internal audit report.
- We desire a candidate that is self-motivated and wants to grow into the company.
- Excellent report writing skills.
Method of Application
Candidates that meet the above specification should please forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Internal Auditor’ as the subject of your application.
PLEASE NOTE THIS VACANCY IS NOT FOR EXTERNAL AUDITORS!!!
Application closes 24th September, 2014. Only qualified Internal Audit candidates with a minimum of 4 years experience will be shortlisted and invited for an interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Executive at Concise News
- Job Vacancies at MediaVision Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at MediaVision Limited
- Office Manager/Secretary at Monkey Media Limited
- Investment Writers at Relentless Investment Research, LLC
- Accountants at Systems Intelligenz
- Social Media/Content Developers at MediaVision Limited
- Graphic Designer at Extrafemi