Massive Recruitment at Ondo State Teaching Service Commission - 2000 Openings
Posted on: 9 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Ondo State Teaching Service Commission
The Ondo State Government has approved the recruitment of 2,000 teaching and non-teaching Staff into the Public Secondary Schools across the State:
- University Degree (Education) Each Applicants is expected to attach their and NCE.
- Computer Literacy
go to method of application »
Method of Application
Each Applicants is expected to attach their:
- Primary Six Leaving Certificate
- Evidence of Local Government of Origin
- Letter of Identification from Applicants
- Birth Certificate
- Monday September 8 - Sunday September 14 - Online Registration of Applicants on TESCOM Website: www.ondotescom.com/recruitment www.ondotescom.org/recruitment ondostate.gov.ng/tescom Access is free. (Courtesy: Dr. Olusegun Mimiko)
- Monday September 15 - Thursday September 18 - Shortlisted Applicants to be contacted through SMS.
- Tuesday September 23 Aptitude Test at Akure, Owena, Owo, Oka, Ikare, Ondo, Odigbo, Okitipupa and Irele centres.
- Wednesday September 24: Notification of successful Applicants through SMS.
- Friday September 26: Interview of successful Applicants.
- Monday September 29 - Saturday 4th October: Induction Course for newly employed Staff.
Note: Applicants are to note that the originals and photocopies of all credentials and attachments should be brought to the interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ondo State Teaching Service CommissionSimilar Jobs
- Primary Teachers at Teenee Todds Day Nursery/Broadoaks British School
- Job Openings at Chrisland University
- Teachers at Excel Tuition Centre
- External Solicitor at Bayero University
- Massive Recruitment at the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA)
- Teachers at SpringTree Academy
- Interns at Pasad Research Innovations Nigeria
- Graduate Administrative/HR Officer (Male) at Chelis Education Consult Limited