Massive Recruitment at Ondo State Teaching Service Commission - 2000 Openings
Posted on: 9 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Ondo State Teaching Service Commission
The Ondo State Government has approved the recruitment of 2,000 teaching and non-teaching Staff into the Public Secondary Schools across the State:
- University Degree (Education) Each Applicants is expected to attach their and NCE.
- Computer Literacy
go to method of application »
Method of Application
Each Applicants is expected to attach their:
- Primary Six Leaving Certificate
- Evidence of Local Government of Origin
- Letter of Identification from Applicants
- Birth Certificate
- Monday September 8 - Sunday September 14 - Online Registration of Applicants on TESCOM Website: www.ondotescom.com/recruitment www.ondotescom.org/recruitment ondostate.gov.ng/tescom Access is free. (Courtesy: Dr. Olusegun Mimiko)
- Monday September 15 - Thursday September 18 - Shortlisted Applicants to be contacted through SMS.
- Tuesday September 23 Aptitude Test at Akure, Owena, Owo, Oka, Ikare, Ondo, Odigbo, Okitipupa and Irele centres.
- Wednesday September 24: Notification of successful Applicants through SMS.
- Friday September 26: Interview of successful Applicants.
- Monday September 29 - Saturday 4th October: Induction Course for newly employed Staff.
Note: Applicants are to note that the originals and photocopies of all credentials and attachments should be brought to the interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ondo State Teaching Service CommissionSimilar Jobs
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Summit University, Offa
- Latest Teaching Jobs at LexTorah
- Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Summit University, Offa
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Wellspring University
- Jobs at the Islamic Leadership Academy
- Administrative Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Examiner Jobs at The British Council (8 states)
- Ongoing Recruitment At The Redeemer's University