Graduate Vacancy at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Ltd
Posted on: 8 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
TITIS (Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Ltd) was founded in 2004 and offers flexible IT support, expert training and professional IT project delivery. We support small, medium and large-sized organizations throughout West Africa. TITIS helps clients improve organizational and individual performance by leveraging on well- designed and managed IT infrastructure, backed by expert IT support and training. The professionalism of our people, combined with the unique functionality of the TITIS model, ensures that we always deliver a fast, reliable and unusually accountable service to our clients. We focus on our clients’ needs – delivering a quality service that represents great value.
Our approach is flexible – we can act as a client’s IT department or even supplement an existing IT function. In both scenarios, we aim to create long-term partnerships that add value through a combination of high quality daily support, expert project delivery and trustworthy advice.
- Systems and experience in managing Active directory migration project an added advantage.
- Ability to Design and implement Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services utilizing Microsoft Best Practices.
- Administration of E-mail messaging environment including SMTP and MAPI using MicrosoftExchange 2003, 2007, 2010.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Knowledge of back-up solutions
- Supporting Domain networking services such as DNS, DDNS, DHCP, WINS, WPA2 and a VMware Clustered Environment
- HND/B.Sc/MIS in Computer Science or engineering related disciplines
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 Certification /MCSE
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in advanced Windows system administration, Corporate E-mail
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply online to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Web Developer (Full Stack) / Programmer at Owntech limited
- Principal at MasterCard
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions