Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Stanbic IBTC Bank values original thinkers with genuine insight and the team commitment that will help our clients outperform the market. As Africa’s largest and most respected bank, our Global Markets division offers you an outstanding opportunity to rapidly develop your banking talents. You will work across a range of financial instruments, operating within very different markets and countries.
Our ambitious plans now mean we are looking for a highly experienced Fixed Income Trader
Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the vacant positions:
To efficiently support a team in the attainment of their objectives by providing functional support in the following areas: administration, secretarial and event management, as well as project support and other related duties.
Diary management –proactive diary management, meeting scheduling, booking venues and required refreshments etc for internal meetings and external visitors.
Telephone management –picking up calls, setting up conference calls in & outside country
Managing information in line manager’s absence or non-availability – providing assistance to callers in a helpful manner, referring matters to relevant persons including ensuring delegate representation at meeting as required, keeping line manager informed
Office Management – all admin related areas, business continuity management support, ensure all records are kept up to date and properly filed, shredding important docs etc
Offsite presentations & meetings- venue co-ordination
Understand the Functional area (department) and ensure efficient liaison within Country and ROA martricies. Updating contact list for department (in and outside country)
Understand the management structure and team structure, understand who the stakeholders are (internal and external) that are important to functional area. Provide necessary support for the functional area and stakeholders.
Ad hoc secretarial duties helping out with other teams when required e.g. printing travel documents, setting meetings etc.
Taking meaningful minutes at department meetings
Order stationery for functional area, maintain office equipment, replace printer cartridge as well as fax machine toner.
Update organograms and birthday lists of staff and clients
Information research for specialized meetings – involving power point presentations, analysis of data etc.
Financial admin. - Submitting claim forms & ensuring payment to vendors for various office related expenses.
New Staff Member Onboarding: - order PC, arrange parking, access, telephone, desk as well as ESS access
Travel arrangements - Book flights, airport transfers, accommodation & put together a detailed itinerary. Establish logistical requirements from responsible person and ensure venues have proper equipment.
Project and Business Management Support – such as maintaining information/trackers on performance and financial, strategy, ad hoc project support
• To control, direct, and coordinate the activities of the warehouse/Logistics
• Establish processes for the overall supply chain execution in planning, inventory control,
• Set stock reorder point and quantities to ensure adequate stock levels and continually update warehouse stock database.
• Coordination of all requests from and resolving issues to branches and sites
• Coordination of warehouse operations.
• Advise management on stock situation( obsolete, scraps, non moving and others
• Confirm full deliveries from local suppliers to the Project Accountant
• Prepare list of materials issues to branches/sites weekly for asset number
• Resolve all posting issue with on SAP with finance Department
• Ensure materials issued to a Stanbic branch or ATM site is captured on SAP.
• Ensure posting of Items returned from branches on SAP
• Create and maintain a paper filing system for:
Waybills of items received from local suppliers in date sequence and supplier.
Issued waybills per Stanbic site in date sequence.
Serviceable items returned to the warehouse from a Stanbic Site.
• Other assignments as may be directed from time to time by Line Manager/superiors
Key performance measures
• Accuracy of record on SAP
• Timeliness of posting
• Timely deployment of assets to various identified sites
• Accuracy of items deployed to sites