Vacancy at Kelina Hospital
Posted on: 11 August, 2014
Deadline: 27 August, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Kelina Hospital
Kelina Hospital is recognized by the Federal Government of Nigeria as a Pioneer Hospital in Minimal Access Surgery because of our specialized services in Laser (for prostate and kidney stones), Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery. Our Medical Records and Accounts are fully computerized.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Candidates for the position of the Accountant must be:
- University graduates of Accountancy, ICAN-certified, with excellent spoken and written English.
- Skilled in IT and Accounting softwares like QuickBooks and Sage.
- Familiar with Abuja business environment
- At least 4 years post-NYSC.
Method of Application
Interview Date: Saturday, August 30, 2014.
Interview Method: Written Grammar and Oral.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned passport-sized photograph, as well as scanned copies of all certificates to the above address, copied to: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kelina HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Chief Nursing Officer at Lily hospitals Limited
- Lab Scientist at Imo International Health Systems Limited
- Medical Officers at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Corps Member/Fresh Graduates Recruitment at Rescue Technologies
- Fresh Recruitment at Jajo Hospital
- Surgery Consultants (General Surgery) at Imo International Health Systems Limited
- Latest Jobs at Vedic Lifecare Hospital
- Accountants at a Medical Clinic