Vacancy at Kelina Hospital
Posted on: 11 August, 2014
Deadline: 27 August, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Kelina Hospital
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kelina Hospital is recognized by the Federal Government of Nigeria as a Pioneer Hospital in Minimal Access Surgery because of our specialized services in Laser (for prostate and kidney stones), Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery. Our Medical Records and Accounts are fully computerized.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Candidates for the position of the Accountant must be:
- University graduates of Accountancy, ICAN-certified, with excellent spoken and written English.
- Skilled in IT and Accounting softwares like QuickBooks and Sage.
- Familiar with Abuja business environment
- At least 4 years post-NYSC.
Method of Application
Interview Date: Saturday, August 30, 2014.
Interview Method: Written Grammar and Oral.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications to: email@example.com with scanned passport-sized photograph, as well as scanned copies of all certificates to the above address, copied to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kelina HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Driver at Hesspharm Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Fresh Jobs at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co.
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG