Front Desk Officer at LouisMed Specialist Hospital and Fertility Centre
Posted on: 12 December, 2019
Deadline: 16 December, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Louismed Hospital
LouisMed Specialist Hospital and Fertility Centre is a modern tertiary medical facility.
We are currently recruiting for qualified, motivated, and experienced professionals to fill the position below:
- This role serves as the first point of contact between customers or patients and the Hospital. Its main purpose is to provide an enjoyable customer experience.
- Support smooth operations by competently performing various routine clerical, secretarial & administrative duties such as answering phone calls, receiving patients, clients and guests, providing basic information about our services to patients or clients, scheduling patient and other appointments, capturing patient data & other customer information.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform normal reception duties, greeting and welcoming patients promptly, warmly and professionally as they come into the Facility.
- Answering the Front Desk phone(s) in a polite, consistently professional manner, using proper telephone etiquette.
- Quickly and efficiently address patient queries by relaying needed information to the patient, e.g. wait time, payment processes, test information, pre-investigation instructions etc. in a pleasant & professional manner in order to enhance customer satisfaction and make them feel valued.
- Assist patients to complete the necessary forms and documentation where required.
- Keeping patient appointments on schedule by informing appropriate clinical staff of patients’ arrival or reminding them of patient build-up and service delays.
- Help patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Scan, print and/or email documents to patients/clients or clinicians when required.
- Store completed work in designated locations and formats (electronic and/or hard copy files etc.) and perform backup operations when required or requested.
- Retrieve medical data from patient files on request from authorized personnel.
- Collect payments in form of cash and/or payment cards from customers/patients for consultation, tests, investigations and other Hospital services.
- Issue receipts of payment to customers or patients for such payments.
- Balance the daily sales account at the end of each day with the Account Officer and bank cash deposits daily; immediately reporting all discrepancies found within the day’s accounts to the Account Officer or Chief Accountant.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head, Operations & Business Development.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- BSc or HND in any discipline
- Knowledge of the use of EMR or HMS will be an advantage
- Must be very presentable, well-groomed and well-dressed; with a strong customer-orientation and very good communication & interpersonal skills
- Friendly, patient and reliable with a high level of maturity, empathy and emotional intelligence
- Must be familiar with office machines e.g. phones, computers, printers, scanners, copiers, etc.
- Must be able to multi-task; capable of handling several issues simultaneously to deliver results and meet deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Louismed HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Healthrak
- Hospital Accountant at The Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic
- Latest Jobs at DEDA Hospital
- Nurse at Prepaid Medicare Services Limited
- Job Openings at Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals
- Job Openings at Eye Foundation Hospital Group
- Graduate and Internship Opportunities at The Federal Medical Centre, Owerri
- Maintenance Officer at Synapse Services