Finance Officer at De Koolar Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 12 December, 2019
Deadline: 15 January, 2020
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at De koolar Nigeria Limited
De Koolar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are leading Nigerian manufacturers and suppliers of a range of Ice Block Making Machine, Coldroom, Blast Freezers, Cold storage barns, Ovens, Refrigerators and Air Conditioners, among other domestic and industrial heat transfer equipment. Our services include all aspects of design, installation, maintenance and repairs of domestic, commercial and industrial systems.
- We are looking for a Finance Officer to join our team and support our daily operations.
- Track the company financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Improve financial status my monitoring variances, analysing results, identifying trends and recommending action to the management
- Review of Financial data for accuracy, completeness and correctness
- Oversee all procurement activities
- Oversee project costing and evaluation
- And all other task assigned.
- Minimum of First Degree in Accounting (Not less than 2nd Class Lower)
- One to two years’ experience in similar role preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in use of accounting software
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicant should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about De koolar Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Creative Director at Villavril Limited
- Technical Sales Consultant at Colton Group of Nigeria
- Jobs at AACE Food Processing and Distribution Limited
- Job Openings at Kimberly-Clark
- Brand Executive at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Sales Development Manager at Mondelez International LLC
- Quality Assurance Manager at Mayor Biscuit Company Limited
- Job Openings at a reputable FMCG firm - Protege Management