Latest Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd
Posted on: 2 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Proven experience as safety officer is a MUST
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN AN FMCG COMPANY
- Salary Range-80-100k
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
- BSc/BA in safety management, engineering or relevant field is preferred
- Certificate in occupational health and safety
go to method of application »
- The galvanized machine operator will be responsible to set up, set speeds, start up, operate, monitor and do minor maintenance on machines
- maintain cleaning area, testing of product, weld in wires, bundle, label finished wire and shut down line on wire coating equipment that cleans and coats wire with galvanized steel that is used to manufacture fences.
- Start up and shut down must be done quickly.
- Must keep area clean and organized.
- B.sc/HND in engineering & other related field
- Must have experience in galvanizing
- Must have worked in a steel company
- Must have manufacturing machine set up experience with mechanical abilities.
- Must be organized in order to set up equipment efficiently and quickly each morning.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Driver at Lorache Group
- Software Developer at Outsource Global
- Account Officer at Talenture Group
- C4D Polio State Facilitator at Deloitte Nigeria
- Job Openings at Willers Solutions Limited
- Finance Manager at SGS Nigeria
- Administrative Officer at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at SPM Professionals Limited