Jobs at Macsworth & Associates
Posted on: 27 August, 2011
Deadline: 2 September, 2011
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Macsworth Consulting is seeking to recruit for its client one of the largest players in Supply and Distribution industry with over 50 premium brands portfolio, having 12 Branches with over 2600 local employees and 100 expatriates. They have mandated us to carry out an Executive recruitment exercise to acquire target driven, qualified and highly experienced individuals for its top and middle level management positions. The potential candidates will be obligated to strengthen the existing structure, build and support with value added innovations to meet overall goals and objectives of the group company.
Position Title: Fleet Manager
* Plans, directs, and coordinates the operation of vehicle maintenance and repair programs for company owned vehicles.
* Plans, directs, and coordinates the company fleet management system.
* Prepares and directs in-service training programs for newly employed drivers and overall in-charge of drivers’ personnel.
* Reviews purchase requests for new and replacement vehicles.
* Prepares short and long range plans for transit system operation including transit routing and scheduling.
* Plans and administers a preventive maintenance and vehicular replacement program for university owned vehicles.
* Receives and processes vehicle accident and damage reports.
* Prepares cost analysis and periodic management and operational reports.
* Performs other related duties as required.
* 8-15 years relevant experience
* Degree or Diploma in Automobile, Mechanical Eng, Electrical Engineering
* Must be between 30-40 years old.
Position Title: HR Manager
* Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues)
* Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development
* Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement within agreed formats and timescales
* Manage and develop direct reporting staff.
* Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
* Liaise with other functional/departmental head so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
* Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organisation.
* Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team.
* Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal requirement, environmental policies and general duty of care.
* Audit and authenticate all documents related to legal, salary statements and distribution, policies etc.
* Develop and Maintain healthy relation with Govt. and Non Govt. Organistions for better and fast functioning of organisation.
* Plan for employee’s performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development.
* Plan and direct for Training of employee including senior managers, maintain contact with outside resources for training.
* 8-15 years relevant experience in HR Field
* A university degree, MBA in HR will be an added advantage
* Display a good knowledge of the Nigerian Labor law and standard practices guidelines
* Membership of relevant professional body
* Must be between 30-40 years old.
Position Title: Manager-Admin
* Establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules in standard administrative set up
* Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen
* Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
* Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
* Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
* Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
* Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
* Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
* Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
* Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
* Must be between 27-35 years old
* A university graduate while a Masters Degree will be an added advantage
Position Title: Assistant Manager-Training
* Plan departmental/functional training budgets, forecast costs and delegate numbers as required by organisational planning and budgeting systems.
* Assess relevant training needs for staff individuals and organisation, in consultation with departmental heads, including assessment methods and measurement systems entailed.
* Stay informed as to relevant skill and qualifications levels required by staff for effective performance, and circulate requirements and relevant information to the organisation as appropriate.
* Produce organisational strategy and plans to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary.
* Design training courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external provider(s).
* Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
* Organise training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
* Plan and deliver training courses personally where necessary to augment that provided externally or internally by others.
* Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training.
* Recruit, manage and develop direct-reporting staff (if applicable).
* Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organisational and statutory policies, including health and safety, employment and equality laws.
* Monitor and report on activities, costs, performance, etc, as required.
* Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
* 5 -10 years relevant experience
* Must be between 27-35 years old
* Membership of relevant professional training institute.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All application should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the title of job and location of interest.
Contact for enquries at:
Macsworth & Associates
19a Milverton Road
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Nosak Group
- Driving Vacancy at a Reputable Company
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Executive, Sub Saharan Africa at GE Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)