Junior Network Systems Administrator at Eko Maintenance Limited
Posted on: 8 November, 2019
Deadline: 15 November, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults, replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Set up new staffs’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Troubleshoot server/client mail connectivity issues.
- Customized and maintain enterprise web applications.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- B.Sc/HND in Computer science or any related field of study
- 2-3years experience in I.T support, Window server administration, Exchange Server administration, and web development.
- Windows server 2012/2016
- Exchange Server 2013/2016
- IIS/MySQL/PHP Stack
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eko Maintenance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accountant (Audit) at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Parts Counter Analyst at Mantrac Nigeria Limited - CAT
- Latest Jobs at Hamik Engineering Limited
- Project Interface Manager, (I&C Automation) at INTECH Process Automation
- Branding and Marketing Manager at Somanda Consulting Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Technoton Limited
- Safety Manager at ROC Engineering Services
- Business Development Officer (Sales Executive) at Drelugs Limited