Business Development Officer at Dyskon Smart Limited
Posted on: 21 July, 2014
Deadline: 1 August, 2014
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Dyskon Smart Limited
Dyskon Smart Limited - We are an environmental treatment and control company focusing on the knotty problems of rodent and insects and conventional methods of its control and elimination in our environment. We offer the most hygienic and scientific methods of rodent and insect control via our equipment/products.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
As a Business Development Officer, you will be charged with increasing the profitability of existing products and developing new markets for the company. Contributing to revenue through efficient customer service as outlined in the responsibilities below.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/HND degree in Business Administration/Marketing added bonus
- Computer Literacy and Ms Office Proficiency
- At least 2 years of working experience in sales and marketing
- Customer service, meeting sales goals, closing skills, territory management, prospecting skills, negotiation, self-confidence, product knowledge, presentation skills, client relationships, motivation for sales.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject. Kindly indicate source of information.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dyskon Smart LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head of Operations at a Leading Dry-Cleaning Firm - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at Lakewood Development Company Limited