Sales Officers in an Indigenous Food & Confectionery Company
Posted on: 17 July, 2014
Deadline: 31 July, 2014
View Jobs in Food Services
View Jobs posted same day
Vacancy exists fOT suitable experience and-qualified sales officers in an indigenous Food and Confectionery company within Ojo Lagos.
- Candidate must possess minimum of OND/HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Banking & Finance or any of the social sciences from u reputable institution.
- Must have excellent communication in wriling and oral English
- Candidate must possess minimum of 3-5 years with a food industry
- Candidate must be proficient in computer operation (knowledgeable in MS Word, Excel)
- The ideal candidate should be within the age of 22-30 years and must be willing to work weekends.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer.
- Age mum of OND in Accounting (preferably male)
- Must 30 years
- Food Science & Technology (OND, HND, BSc Food Science)
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their applications and CV to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes 2 Weeks from the date or publication. Only shortlisted candidate would be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Toki Mabogunje & Co. (TMC)
- Sales and Marketing Executives at MyFoodWareHouse