General Manager at Cross River State Community and Social Development Project
Posted on: 24 August, 2011
Deadline: 5 September, 2011
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
The Federal Government of Nigeria will obtain a credit from the international Development Association (IDA) for the proposed Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The proposed project will be implemented in all the states of the federation.
Cross River State Government now invites applications from suitably qualified candidates, from the public and the private sector for recruitment for the position of General Manager for the proposed Cross River State Community and Social Development Agency (CRS CSDA).
Job Location: Cross River
* Authorize expenditure in accordance with the approved work-plan and annual budget of the Agency
* Represent the Agency in all dealings with third parties
* Liaise with donors and others capable of providing complimentary technical, administrative skills and financial resources to the Agency to support the project
* Co-ordinate all the Agency's activities including the work-plan and annual budget and to ensure the maintenance of accurate accounting records
* Give approval for the proposal of community development plans recommended by the Management Committee
* Shall be the accounting officer of the Agency
* Shall be the Chairman of the Agency's Management Committee
* Shall delegate authority to the staff of Agency for the efficient performance of the functions of the Agency .
* Shall perform such other duties as may be required for the effective functioning of the Agency
* A university degree in Social Science, Natural Sciences, Engineering and/or any other relevant degree
* At least fifteen years post-qualification experience in the private or public sector, five of which must be at management level.
* An experience in the management of rural development projects shall be an added advantage.
* Computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are also required
Method of Application
The application must be accompanied with ten (10) copies of applicant's curriculum vitae (CVs) and all relevant credentials. All applications must be returned in a sealed envelope clearly marked "Expression of Interest for the position of General Manager" .
Interested applicants should forward handwritten application to the
CRS CPRP Transition Committee
C/o CRS Community-based Poverty Reduction Agency
Plot 2, Police Headquarters Layout
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at Médecins du Monde
- Human Resource Manager at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Latest Job Opening at Oxfam
- Fresh Jobs at Action Against Hunger | ACF International
- Job Vacancy at Adam Smith International
- Project Manager at Hope for HIV/AIDS
- Job Vacancy at The United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Fresh Vacancy at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International